Bead Pattern – Realm of the Hills – Beaded Pendant Necklace Tutorial
Realm of the Hills…
Istanbul is known as City on the Seven Hill. Like most of my other creations, this piece of art inspired by the city itself as a component of one of my big projects.
Most beaders call this type of projects and/or creations as “beaded beads” or “beaded ball” which, I strongly argue, is NOT the case for Realm of the Hills Project. Because;
* It includes NO wooden or any other kind of bead in it to form its round shape
* It includes NO other material than beads such as cotton, other soft materials, etc in it
* As it can be seen from the photos, this creation made by two layers. This unique technique developed by Nazo Design® inspired by a football (or soccer) ball, makes the creation very rigid and really hard or -if you can make it right, impossible to be squeezed and deformed.
* This creation can mostly be used as a pendant. You can also use it in other project of yours combining with other techniques such as crochet bead ropes, RAW.
* A unique technique specially designed for this creation
* Beginner (A BIG CHALLENGE to very beginners; however, photos are very clear and easy to follow with explanation of every single step. Hence, if you are open to a great challenge, this project is just right for you! 🙂 )
* Intermediate (A FUN CHALLENGE to most of intermediate beaders. Photos are very clear and easy to follow with detailed explanation of every single step.)
* Advanced (A FUN and DIFFERENT project for advanced beaders.)
Materials for a 3.7cm (1.45inches) pendant:
* 3 mm round pearls or any kind of 3 mm round beads.
* 4 mm Swarowski crystals or bicone crystals or beads
* Size 11/0 seed beads
* 0.20 mm fishing line
* beading needle
PDF File will include:
* 100 colorful photos of every single step
* Suggestions for materials
* Suggestions for bead colors
* Some very useful and important tips to make your pendant perfect
* If you would like to see the 2.5cm (1inch) version of this creation, please feel free to visit Incense Pendulum:
* If you would like to see 1.8cm (0.70inches) version of the beaded ball technique, feel free to visit Rainball:
Notes on the Item:
* I offer the pattern, not the pendant.
* PDF file explains every single step for you with 100 photos and detailed explanations of each step along with the photos.
* The pattern is available in English and Turkish languages and will be only send as a PDF file.
* Although all instructions and photos are copyrighted, and designed only for your personal use; please feel free to sell any product that you will produce by using these patterns.
* I would be more than happy to see your creations’ photos.
* Additional customer services are happily provided after your purchase with no additional cost.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and/or concerns. Your happiness is my priority.
Pattern is tested by Nazo Design®.
Photos are taken by Ugur Arpaci.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.